Fodder bucket with ground chain for tractor
- Published in Feeding & Mixing
- Image Gallery
The fodder buckets with ground chain are highly suitable for supplying all feeders, including short to long cut grass.
For feeding all feeds, including short to long cut grass. Advantage of a tilting model: When unloading, the feed slides automatically to the unloading chain; when the model is not tilting, the feed must be pulled to the chain during unloading. Unloading from 1 side as standard. 3 Double-acting valves required (door, unloading chain and tilting bucket). The bottom plate on which the chain runs is standard in Cobranox* for a long service life.
As an option, the machine can be loosened on 2 sides. It is also possible to mount an aggressive roller for shredding, for example, beets. Depending on the chosen silage system, the control can also be made electro-hydraulic with 4/3 valves and a joystick (possible free return).
Silage block cutter
Model A -100 pk:
Chain 62 cm width
Model B +100 pk:
Chain 75 cm width
Width Volume ± Weight ± Volume ± Weight ± 2,00 m 1 700 l 820 kg 2 400 l 1 020 kg 2,20 m 1 900 l 850 kg 2 600 l 1 060 kg 2,40 m 2 100 l 880 kg 2 800 l 1 090 kg 2,60 m 2 300 l 910 kg 3 000 l 1 120 kg
- Dual-side discharge including distribution roller (additional double-acting valve required)
Aggressive roller and heavy-duty door on one side (for the shredding of beets)
Optional operational equipment
- Two double-acting valves from the tractor: one to the ground chain, and one to the 6/2 valve, including the control unit
- One double-acting valve from the tractor, two large 6/2 valves on the machine, including control unit
- Two double-acting valves from the tractor, one to the ground chain, one to the control unit with 4/3 valves and joystick (constant oil flow)
One double-acting valve to the electro-hydraulic control unit with 4/3 valves and joystick (constant oil flow)