Vertical fodder mixing cart with automated silage extraction
- Published in Feeding & Mixing
- Image Gallery
Grass, straw, corn, pulp, beets, etc. This machine can process it all!
Loading the machine is fast using the mounted silage block cutter which extracts approximately 800 kg of grass in 10 seconds. Everything is mixed, aerated and cut using the vertical auger with blades.
Discharge at front right and left using a conveyor belt. It can be operated electrically from the tractor. A weighing system and an oil line can also be added to operate with even more ease. A beet grinder can also be added. It can also handle whole bales of grass.
Advantages of this machine:
- Silage extraction is exceptionally fast and with little wear and tear
- Affordable investment
- Vigorous and fast mixing
- Only a small tractor is required and no additional tractor (or bulldozer) is required for filling purposes.
- Mixing a variety of fodder is easy, half a cart load can also be mixed.
- Cobranox tub (abrasion-resistant steel).
- Maximum silage extraction depth: +/- 30 cm.
- Weighing system (as an option): Four electronic load cells
- Mixing principle: Vertical mixing based on free fall principle
- Discharge: Discharge belt to the right and left
- Drive: Universal joint shaft with wide angle
Electric operation included.
This machine is equipped with a silage cutter block as standard. Other silage extraction methods can be addressed upon request.
Automatic silage extraction vertical mixing cart 9 m³ 9m³ Silage block cutter +/- 3 m Width 2.65 m Height 4.30 m with open cutter during cutting.
3.45 m in release position
Volume 60 cm Volume 9 m³ (+/- 3 600 kg (mixed forage) Tractor power Vanaf 70 pk Required oil flow 35 l/min Oil flow using mounted pump 60 l/min
- Weighing system using four load cells
Oil line on the machine, as well as electric operation