The vertical mixing container for tractor (tilting) is suited for mixing corn, (long) grass, straw, pulp or concentrated feed.
Vertical mixer with two mixing augers, hydraulic drive, minimum flow rate 50 l/min.
For mixing of corn, (long) grass, straw and concentrates.
Two-sided discharge with sliding doors as standard. Four double-acting valves required (mixer, two loading doors, tilting).
The following silage extraction systems can be added:
- Hydraulic retractable board
- Silage block cutter
- Hydraulic saw
Width Volume ± Weight ± 1,80 m 1.90 m³ 1 050 kg 2,00 m 2.30 m³ 1 170 kg 2,20 m 2.60 m³ 1 290 kg 2,40 m 2.80 m³ 1 320 kg 2,60 m 3.00 m³ 1 360 kg Larger sizes upon request
- Cobranox bucket for two augers (excluding augers)
- Stainless steel auger, 1 unit
- One-sided discharge
Oil group on the machine (one less double-acting valve required)
Optional operational equipment
- Two double-acting valves from the tractor, one to the mixer and one to 6/2 valves, including the control unit
- One double-acting valve from the tractor, three large 6/2 valves on the machine, including the control unit
- Two double-acting valves from the tractor, one to the mixer and one to the control unit with 4/3 valves and joystick (constant oil flow)
One double-acting valve to the electro-hydraulic control unit with 4/3 valves and joystick (constant oil flow)